02 August 2009

Cause for concern


So with our court date fast approaching I am becoming increasingly concerned about the natural clumsy tendencies of a one year old. I think it is natural that as they learn to interact with their environment that their will be instances when certain laws, such as gravity will assert themselves. For example, look at that big bruise just over her left eye. I think most parents would agree that your child can have some such marks without it being considered gross neglect, but try and tell that to the judge, which is precisely what we will have to try and do. I am so paranoid that the day before court she is going to give herself a black eye or some other wicked looking injury so we will come across looking like horrible people. I think we all know the answer...packing peanuts and bubble wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment