05 July 2009

Chef Bailey







Bailey has officially begun her career as daddy's kitchen helper. Before, Jenn would have to watch her while I cooked but tonight I felt that she was ready. It was funny too the effect that it had on her. Where she was being kind of fussy all night she quickly calmed down as I brought her over to the counter and let her see what I was doing. Tonight's menu was simple, pancakes (of the just add water variety) and scrambled eggs. Prep involved mostly just mixing.

I have become so used to her as a baby that I think I underestimate her too often. She really wants to be involved in what we are doing and what's more she's capable. It's hard to realize that she is growing up in more than just stature, but also in ability. I was so proud of her tonight, I love looking at these pictures of the two of us working together.

P.S. Dinner came out great by the way. I think Bailey might have a future.





As for this last picture, it was just too darn cute to leave out.

1 comment: