30 May 2011

Memorial Day

Well we have had a great day, and by we I mean Me, Bailey and Matthew. As per tradition the schedule went as follows:
Drive to Fallon a little later than planned
Visit Deceased relatives and mentally shop for gravestones
Eat Lunch none too soon because Jennifer forgot to eat breakfast
Visit Living relatives for longer than planned and look at all the dogs my Uncles dog kennel
Drive home with the sun in our eyes and try to stay awake luckily the one who managed it was the one driving.

We did mix it up a bit, Matthew got to go out with the boys this morning and fill his need for firearms. And a benefit to having a bit of land (as my parents have) is that people will let you borrow some pretty cool stuff if you will store it for them. Woot for Bailey and Daddy!
It was a great day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Anderson for taking us.

Paying our respects (as I taught Bailey to say it)


All the flags...they just make you grateful.

My sweet little girl. She helped cut the flowers from my parents house too.

I am so glad I came across this, and no I have no idea who it is.

Tuckered out Bailey.
Very much energized again Bailey. I don't even know whose that is.



My prize picture.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that gravestone is my new hero. Even more than the crazy ones in the cemetery Baby Abby was buried in (which featured gravestones with sewing machines, jumping dolphins in front of sunsets, a myriad of golfers, tennis players and more. Obviously she's buried in the "party" section.)

    That pic of Bailey & Matthew at the end is precious.

    ReplyDelete