11 April 2010

Happy Birthday Bailey






Thank you everyone for making Bailey's day so fun and special. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but hey, I was hostessing right? (aka visiting) Anyway here are some pics of the party as promised. I love that little girl!



My parents yard is full of toys for Bailey so there was already entertainment for the kids. We also had an egg hunt which I think went over very well. And just to make sure we kept everyone happy we fed them. I should have gotten a picture of my hubby grill master but I already covered that.
Bailey got a lot of great gifts and I think we have already played with, used or eaten most of them. Thanks again everyone.


Oh and did anyone's child get a nap that day because mine sure didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment