10 March 2010

Management Training


Well, I have completed yet another management training for The Men's Wearhouse at the Chaminade resort in Santa Cruz California. You know what I will miss the most? No, it is not the all expense paid trip to Santa Cruz, the all you can eat buffets full of great food at every meal. It isn't the opportunity to reinvent myself and to gain needed skills that will benefit me not only in this job but in my future as well. The camaraderie is great but that isn't it either. No, what I will miss the most is the never ending supply of It's It ice cream sandwiches. Without exaggeration I can boast that I ate no less than three of these bad boys a day, and that was holding back. Picture a generous serving of ice cream served between two deliciously chewy oatmeal cookies and then coated in dark chocolate. I would call it dessert perfection but that would relegate to an end of meal indulgence, no, it is so much more. They make excellent snacks, appetizers even breakfast. Use your imagination. San Francisco has been producing these bad boys since 1928 and I can see why. Farewell, magical ice cream freezer filled with only the best. I will remember you fondly and look forward to when next we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment