18 January 2010

UNR Self Guided Tour

I was at TMCC long enough that I got pretty familiar with the campus, besides there were only three buildings to try and remember. Well, UNR is a different story. There are rows and rows of buildings and I must admit I was a little intimidated. I decided that I wanted to do a trial run before the start of school to help make myself more comfortable. Well, to help ,my amazing wife printed out a campus map then she made post-it arrows to indicate the buildings I would need. On the arrows she wrote the class numbers and times of all the classes. The resulting walk around campus was very enjoyable. I am really excited to be starting classes at the University. In a way for me I finally feel as though I am committed to my education and that all of this school will eventually culminate in a degree and in a new career. With any luck I should be student teaching in about two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment