04 October 2009

I Am One Proud Papa

The other morning I had Bailey in her highchair and we were about to eat breakfast when I said, "We need to say a blessing", at which point Bailey promptly folded her arms (she had gotten pretty good at this already so no surprise there). As I started to pray I could her her jabbering away, also not a surprise. I wanted to make sure that she hadn't gotten a hold of something that she shouldn't so I peeked and I was just so surprised by what I found. Bailey had her arms still folded, her eyes closed and the most intent look on her face. That was when I realized that she was saying her prayers. She continued on like that for awhile until she was done at which point she just lifted her head up and had the biggest smile on her face. I am so proud of her.

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! It is the best when they copy the good things. Watch out - the copy the not so good things too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry we have already taught her plenty of bad things, it seems they learn those faster.

    ReplyDelete