25 January 2009


So Bailey has the weirdest fear of people in beanies. I don't know why but she hates them. If she sees somebody wearing one she cries. We began to suspect something when everytime grandpa was wearing his hat she would cry. Then Jenn brought her to visit me at work and we were talking to someone and everything was fine until he put on his beanie. What finally tipped the scales is when she saw me in one and suddenly got very weepy (I always get greeted with smiles from her). So in a form of aversion therapy I put my beanie on her, which I think looks adorable.

Oh yeah, don't adjust your screens, the lettering is pink, you'll have to ask Lisa Allred about that one. :D

4 comments:

  1. I think beanies can look a little creepy too. I mean I know they are so hip, tight and phat right now--but they are still a little weird, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, ha, I forgot about your new pink beanie! don't worry Sam reminds me all the time that I ruined the lettering on one of his sweatshirts the same exact way! now it's a gender neutral beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, did putting the beanie on her head help in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't know I haven't really tried again.

    ReplyDelete